Sometimes Gmail users experience an error code 707 with a message ‘oops a server error occurred and your email wasn’t sent’. Basically, this error occurs when you try to send emails to another person. When this error arises, the user can’t send or receive any emails and cannot able to access their account in a congruous way There are many reasons behind the occurrence of this issue and some of them are listed below:
- Sending multiple emails at a time
- Slow or inappropriate internet connection
- Internet security program or a firewall preventing you from sending the messages
- The old or outdated browser version
- Unwanted data, caches or cookies on your browser
It is important to resolve this issue on an immediate basis by following some basic steps mentioned on this blog provided by Gmail Support Australia. Just go through below given instruction properly.
- Firstly, if your browser is outdated then update your browser to the latest and advanced version.
- Then you have to remove all the unwanted data, history, cache and cooking from your browser by going to the setting icon on your browser and then click on clear entire history.
- Then you have to disable or remove all the unwanted extensions from Google Chrome or add-ons on Firefox.
- Now you have to deactivate or disable your internet security program on a temporary basis.
- Also, you can try to access your webmail account on the different browser if the issue still persists.
If the problem still not fixed then try to use the basic version for your account.
In case, if you are still facing the issue even after executing the above steps then you can connect with our professionals by calling us on our Gmail Support Number Australia +61 283173468 and get relevant and alternate solutions from our professionals. Also, you can have live chat with our professionals via our live chat module.
Original Source: How To Troubleshoot Gmail Error Code 707